|In respect of the Holy month of Ramadan, we request you to be guided by the following :
- Please ensure that you are dressed modestly whilst making your way to and from the Pool facilities.
- Please make sure you are dressed modestly whilst making your way to and from Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort + Spa when availing the pool and beach facilities there.
- Please note swim wear should only be worn in the Pool, Beach & the Gardens.
- We also advise you to ensure that you are appropriately dressed when visiting Dubai city of the other Emirates.
- Eating, drinking and smoking in public areas is restricted during the Fasting period. This is from sunrise to sunset.
- Food or drinks should only be consumed in the designated areas during the Fasting period.
- Alcoholic beverages can only be served after the break of fast at sunset. i.e from 8.00pm to 2.00am only.
- Live entertainment or dancing is not permitted a any time during the Holy Month of Ramadan.
- Please remember to abide by these regulations when visiting Dubai city or other Emirates.
- Indego By Vineet will not serve lunch or brunch through out the period of Ramadan.
- Toro Toro will not serve brunch throughout the period of Ramadan.
- Embassy Dubai will remain closed during the period of Ramadan.
Thank you for your understanding and should you require any information or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact the Reception or Guest services.